We have Avion (Airstream-type) Director's trailers, which are essentially two-bedroom apartments on wheels.
If this ad is up, you still have a chance. Hurry, though. I'm taking backup offers now.
Red Upholstery ** SALE PENDING **
Recording Studio model: $69,900K;
Grey upholstery Director's Studio ** SALE PENDING **
The more expensive models have the !!!rare, coveted REAR BEDROOM!!! and awnings and are in cosmetically better condition.
Amazing, attractive, durable, long-lasting housing for a great price.
They rent on AirBnB for between $1000 to $3000 a month.
You can own them.
Put this cash machine in your backyard!
1987 Avion 34-Foot Travel Trailer
- Remodel Nearly Complete
The durable, gorgeous aircraft-style build of your Avion holds your investment.
It's much more prestigious and lucrative for you than a comparably-priced slide-out box-camper.
The comparable new Airstream used by Brad Pitt and other celebrities starts at $157,000.
(We have verified accountant's receipts to show you the money that can go in your pocket.)
Depending on the details of the transaction, there might be a bit of wiggle-room in each Avion's price. That's it. No lower. We know what we have.
Your Avion is in the process of a complete remodel to bring it to refinished market price of 70K+, a number that keeps rising every year for you.
An attractive interior that blows away the competition in this price-point.
Finished custom front bedroom / edit bay / office prepared for a Hollywood director.
Front room capable of converting into a double bed.
Two bunks between kitchen and bath (red upholstery model only).
New stainless-steel sink.
New bathroom sink.
New bathroom counter.
New high-density bed foam.
Dining area folds into a beds.
Large tub with sitting platform.
Relatively new tires with low miles.
All plumbing working and leak-free.
Electricity (both 12v and A/C) works.
Attractive, bright, open, white interior with eye-catching new custom upholstery.
Loads of well-designed storage.
3 axles and 3 over-engineered steel rails for maximum stability.
Deluxe bamboo flooring (or new marble-look flooring) elsewhere.
Roof in excellent shape for its vintage.
CLEAR TITLE IN HAND.
For <$100 per square foot you're buying yourself:
* a complete home
* with 250 square feet of finished living-space
* equipped with everything you need,
* in a beautiful and increasingly-rare vintage package that will rise in value for you every year.
The outside could use a polish to look its best.
Solar panels yet to be installed on the roof.
A few other minor things.
There are some blemishes on the outside of the camper, consistent with the vintage.
Bottom-Line, with this minor work complete, you'll own a vintage aircraft-style camper rivaling others costing 60K+, and functionally equivalent to Airstream's $157K plasticized-metal cash-hog.
Bring payment by cash or other certified money.
Certain trades may be considered.
Have a question or offer? Ask.
Seller is flexible and open to suggestions.
This Avion will sell fast.
***Why Avions Are Better Than Airstreams***
Our Avions looks like Airstreams, but our Avions are better built.
Fleetwood built the Avion to out-compete the AirStream.
From 1984 to 1987 Avion succeeded in making you the gold standard of deluxe metal travel trailers.
Our Avion improves on Airstream design in several key areas:
1) Frame: Our Avion has 3 steel beams running the length of the trailer (Airstream has 2). And the beams are wider in our Avion. This stout frame means the Avion is not shaken apart when traveling. Hence, our Avions leak less than Airstreams;
2) Subfloor: Unlike Airstreams, the plywood subfloor does not contribute to the structural integrity of your Avion. If the floor rots in an Airstream, you must remove the shell to fix it. In your Avion, you can remove all the plywood subfloor without removing the shell or jeopardizing the structural integrity of the trailer;
3) Insulation: our Avion has spray on foam insulation in the walls, and a layered subfloor (plywood, insulation, plywood). So the Avion is much better in keeping the trailer comfortable compared to Airstream (which skimps on insulation);
4) Avions have significantly more interior/exterior storage compared to the tiny-shelf Airstreams;
5) Avion cabinetry is all real wood;
6) Avion's quality control and craftsmanship are second to none;
7) Avions have TWICE the amount of aluminum as an Airstream. Your Avion's inner shell is the same expensive aluminum as the outside. The chintzy Airstream uses plastic interior.
8) The Avion's semi-circular curve makes using and working on the roof much easier.
9) Most important for you, only our Avion 34' 11" models have enough room to put a 2nd bedroom in the front! The new $157000 Airstream land-yacht money-pit can only fit a 5' hangout area in front!
So only with your Avion do you get a 2 bedroom apartment/office on wheels!
All the appliances in my antique Avion work fine.
I've read reports of folks buying a $150K Airstream, only for the AC to die after second use, roof leak in the first rain, cabinets/mirrors fall off after the first trip, etc.
The 1984-87 dual-shell anodized-aluminum Avion is the best aluminum trailer ever made.
Ask any fully experienced Airstream repairman, and they'll confirm this.
Avion compared to an Airstream is like a Mercedes compared to a Fiat.
TRANSPORT TO YOUR PLACE
If you don't have a truck/van, our professional mover will tow your dream home to you for a small fee.
Such services usually charge about $2 per mile.
A 1/2 ton (F-150) truck can pull it if the hills are not too high.
These are usually towed by F-250 (3/4 trucks).
Gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) is 9500 pounds fully loaded.
The most economical and secure place to store your Avion is at Thousand Trails Resort in Acton (within the 30 mile Hollywood studio zone).
They charge about $90 per month, (less on a year-plan), and they have excellent security.
The most profitable use of these RV's is to rent them in your own backyard.
But for your own use, RV sites in Los Angeles go for between $500/mo to $1200/mo, ($2000+ in ocean-view Malibu).
I can hook you up with a site near Burbank (pending your approval and assuming vacancy) for $700.
For the lowest cost, we recommend Thousand Trails Resort in Acton.
For a mere $450 a year, you can spend 2/3 of the year there in 2 week-in / 1 week-out increments!
That's the lowest cost-of-living in L.A. County.
Thousand Trails offers even better deals for longer stays.
HOW DO I KNOW THE PRICE IS RIGHT?
Our Avions are priced at fair market value, as set by reputable appraisers.
Because when you take the camper home, we lose.
You win the ability to make $1000 to $3000 per month renting it.
If you keep the RV for a year or two, you can get the purchase price back in rent, and you'll keep the RV as your own asset!
Normal real estate purchases require at least 100 months to recoup the purchase price.
(In L.A., more like 200 to 300 months.)
With your Avion, you recoup your investment in 12-18 months.
There isn't any better real-estate value in L.A.
CAN I GET A SIMILAR CAMPER CHEAPER?
Keep browsing ads and you may see an Airstream/Avion for a cheaper price.
But most of those ads will be *scams*.
The non-scam ads will be for campers needing "TLC."
For instance, 31 foot Airstreams (inferior build, no front room) gutted (nothing inside) for $11000 and up.
They won't smell right.
They might seem OK until it rains (inside).
Expensive systems will need repair or replacement.
Everything in their unit may be brown, dingy, and claustrophobia-inducing.
They won't be open, airy, bright, turn-key, ready-to-live-in-in-2019, ready-to-rent-for-money-today Avions.
The "super deal" may require the payment of back registration fees.
The "steal-airstream' may lack clean in-hand current title.
Every few years, you may see a better deal. Like winning the lottery.
If you want a good, fair, no-hassle deal today, you've found it here.
CAN I GET A NEW FIBERGLASS TRAILER FOR THIS PRICE?
A new comparable fiberglass (plastic) trailer will cost you $30,000 to to $90,000.
One of our previous renters just bought one.
Their camper already cracking.
Its resale value is dropping like a rock.
Their camper already required major repairs in the first year.
And the 'warranty' process will eat your life.
In contrast, your antique Avion goes up in value every year, because they're built well, and because they're status symbols.
Ask you rich friends if they want a trailer.
They'll say no.
Ask them if they want an AirStream or Avion.
They'll say yes.
CAN I BUY A CHEAP PIECE OF RAW LAND AND LIVE IN THIS AVION?
Yes, with a few lifestyle-adjustments.
WILL YOU TAKE PAYMENTS?
From my relatives, yes.
From everybody else, cash for title.
WILL YOU TAKE TRADES?
We might consider taking partial trades for:
* PleasureWay or RoadTrek camper vans (high-top, 17, 19 or 21 feet);
* Mercedes Sprinter or Dodge ProMaster High-Top Vans
* Well-built portable buildings <120 square-feet
* Very high-end musical, studio, or camera equipment (lenses, stabilizers, not electronic gadgets);
* Services from reputable, well-known motion picture financiers, talent agents, entertainment lawyers, literary managers (no scammers, no posers)
* Let us know what you've got to trade.
ARE YOU A DESPERATE SELLER?
We have no debt and are bringing in plenty of money.
Lowballers, find another mark.
We have impeccable references, with ThriveLa.org, for example.
HOW DO I GET A LOOK INSIDE?
I'm being overrun by people wanting to look inside these beauties.
20 million people in SoCal are looking for affordable, stylish housing.
So before asking for an appointment, please:
* READ THIS ENTIRE AD,
* Scope in on the pictures to see that you're buying a vintage *antique*, not this year's model,
* search the market so you know what you're getting,
* and be ready to buy your silver bullet for cash or suitable trade this week.
HOW WILL WE HANDLE THE APPOINTMENT
I or my representative will meet you in a neutral location in Sunland/Tujunga.
Assuming you're a serious buyer, I will show you to the RV.
I HAVE YOUR CLEAN TITLE & CURRENT LICENSE PLATES IN HAND
Text or email now.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers