An Independent School in Calabasas seeks a Campus Safety Officer for a temporary position with the opportunity to be hired as a regular, full time employee in the future. This is a 40 hour a week swing shift position that will include at least a weekend shift. Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
QR Code Link to This Post
Here are a few requirements and facts you need to know prior to applying;
• The school is located in Calabasas, CA.
• This is an independent school and you will be working for the school and not a security company.
• The shift may be 12:00 -8:30 p.m, or 2:00-10:30 p.m. and you may have to work one weekend day.
• There are approximately six mandatory work days throughout the school year, along with training and Security meetings.
• The starting pay is $17.00 per hour, with a possible increase based on experience and training.
• The school will provide a work shirt and equipment as needed. You are required to supply the pants and shoes.
• You are required to pass a criminal background check and provide a valid Tuberculosis (TB) test or TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your response, along with your resume.