GSG Protective Services is a regional security firm that provides high quality, full-service, security in the Southwest, Central and Northeast United States.
GSGPS specializes in 6 divisions: physical security, protective services, consulting, investigations, technology and training. Our expert leadership team has decades in experience and our company values are: professionalism, respect, open communication, training & education, empowerment, customer service and teamwork.
Job Skills / Requirements
GSG Protective Services has quality openings for Unarmed Security Officers in the San Bernardino, CA area. All positions require interaction with the public thus excellent customer service is a plus! Security experience and a longing to succeed highly desired. All positions are permanent positions with long term growth potential. Compensation varies by post.
Unarmed candidates must possess the following:
-Valid Guard Card
-Excellent customer service skills
-Excellent written and oral communication skills
-Clean driving record
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Being alert at assigned post at all times to ensure personal safety
- Collaborating with all GSG Protective Services staff, disregarding job tittle or rank
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance irrelevant of assigned post
- Monitoring various activities on and around assigned post
- Practicing all safety rules and procedures, at assigned post, as established by GSG Protective Services to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Reporting activities and irregularities by submitting a daily activity report (DAR). Information needs to include observations, unusual occurrences, presence of unauthorized persons on property, equipment and or property damage, and theft.
Certification Requirements (Any)
State Reg. Guard Card
Additional Information / Benefits
GSG Protective Services is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide the best workplace to attract and retain the best people. We recognize that a positive work environment, competitive salary, stable benefits and career development are all key components to the well-being of our GSG Team & growth.
Current benefits at GSGPS: health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, group term life insurance (GTL), 401K plan, vacation, sick paid time off (STO), employee recognition programs, and training opportunities.
Additional benefits & resources: life skills courses, career & work courses, support & resource classes, child care and work transportation assistance programs.
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers