compensation: The salary range is 16.25, or 16.75, if the BSIS firearm permit is already possessed. Annual merit increase. Opportunity for increased income through employee referrals and patrol sales commission. Eligibility for benefits after only 30 days. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ADT Security Services, Chatsworth office, is hiring full time patrol officers with benefits to drive our company Ford Escapes in the San Fernando Valley and the Hollywood area.
The starting pay is 16.25, or 16.75 if you already possess your BSIS firearm permit. Annual merit increase. Opportunity for increased income through employee referrals and patrol sales commission. Benefits eligibility after only 30 days.
Our patrol vehicles remain out in the field, so our patrol officers go directly from home over to where our vehicles are located in the San Fernando Valley and the Hollywood area.
Requirements are that our patrol officers have applied for, possess, or are willing to obtain their BSIS firearm, baton, and pepper spray permits.
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
ADT Chatsworth office is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service - people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers' evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. The Armed Patrol Security officer is responsible for responding to alarm activations and responding to emergencies for residential and business customers within an assigned geographical area.
Patrol officers go directly from home over to where our patrol vehicles are located in the San Fernando Valley and the Hollywood area.
Salary and Scheduling
• Patrol is 24/7.
• Must be able to work weekend hours.
• The salary range for this position is 16.25, or 16.75, if you already possess the BSIS firearm permit. Annual merit increase. Plus an opportunity to earn additional income from employee referrals and sales commission.
• The geographical area covered for this position is the San Fernando Valley and the Hollywood area.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to alarm activations while driving a marked company vehicle in an assigned geographical area.
• Conduct residential vacation checks.
• Perimeter checks of commercial locations.
• Respond to calls for patrol service.
• Conduct vehicle inspections at the beginning and end of shift.
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid Driver's License
• Guard Card
• BSIS exposed firearm permit, applied for, possessed, or willing to apply for firearm permit for
• Pepper Spray permit, possessed or willing to obtain
• Baton permit, possessed or willing to obtain
Experience and Skills
• One year security or customer service experience
• Good verbal, written, and customer service skills
• Leadership skills
Why do you want to be an Everyday Hero? Why ADT?
• Competitive compensation package. Paid training.
• ADT offers full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with 5% matching.
• Paid vacation time. (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point.)
• $7,500 Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Holidays
• A great environment. Everyone says it. We mean it.
• Opportunity for Career growth? Of course! Employee referral bonuses? Absolutely!
Resumes may be submitted to this job posting.
All of our processing occurs online.
Use Google Chrome Go to jobsatadt.com Location, Chatsworth CA Job, Patrol Trainee.Security
ADT Patrol Recruitment may be contacted at 424 271 8240.
We proudly recruit and employ Military Veterans of the United States. The following Military Occupational Specialty codes are generally applicable to this position. 31, 19, 18, 11, 31C, 31E, 31B, 19K, 19D, 18B, 11B, 749X, 649X, MA, 5811, 5831, 5832, 5804, 58, 3P
ADT Security Services PPO # 120288
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers