The Ezralow Company dba First Pointe Management Group (FPMG), is not just a property management company but a company that thrives for creativity, where innovation is rewarded. We specialize in acquiring, developing and management of rental housing and commercial properties. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a proven career path, FPMG is the place for you!
Who we are looking for and the contributions you will provide
We are seeking an established professional Application Developer-Yardi, to work in in our Calabasas Corporate office.
As a developer you will be responsible for defining and delivering Yardi custom report writing projects. The position calls for strong project management skills and demonstrated knowledge of Yardi software concepts, DB schema, SQL, YSR, Report Scheduler, SSRS and other applicable tools. Experience working within the property management, real estate, accounting, or other technical industries is highly desired.
• Develop custom Yardi reports using SQL, YSR, SSRS, Custom Analytics, Report Scheduler and other Yardi and SQL reporting tools.
• Maintain and modify a suite of custom excel reports using Visual Basic.
• Work with senior leadership to identify gaps in reporting and define/create reporting solutions to solve those issues.
• Assist with new product rollouts by reviewing existing custom and standard reporting and modifying or creating new reports as needed.
• Document and Forms Management, including creation and modification as needed within Yardi systems or Forms Directory.
• Provide backup support for Yardi troubleshooting when needed.
• Five-plus years of Yardi Report writing development experience in all modules.
• Advanced SQL and Excel skills.
• Experience supporting and training users on report usage.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Real Estate, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
Other Desired Skills:
• Experience working in property management.
• The ability to create custom tools as needed in support of the Accounting and HR Teams. These could include web based applications or integrations with new softwares.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Benefits of working for FPMG
Welcome to FPMG an inspiring place to work. Our company has longevity in the property management industry with forward thinking ideas. The company culture encourages employee ideas with creative innovations. We have a dynamic atmosphere that welcomes diversity and we are investing in our employees, along with the growth of our company.
We encourage a vibrant and fun work environment, growth opportunities and a generous benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance. In addition, there is sick time, vacation time (Work hard, Play harder!) and Holidays, Personal and Professional Development Opportunities and Housing Discounts. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a proven career path and a fun working environment, FPMG is the place for you!