compensation: $22 Per Hour BOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Duration: Full Time -- Night Shift
Must Work In Our Office
Years of Experience Required: 1-3
Xytech, an established and growing software company has an immediate opening for a Level 1 Software Support Representative and Tester to work our night shift. This position will include telephone and email support of our customer base as well as daily interaction with the development and solution consultant teams. For more information about us, please visit our web site at: www.xytechsystems.com.
Full-time Level 1 Software Support Representative Job Duties:
• Understand Support department goals and aggressively work to meet them.
• Work with other company department members to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Assist Clients in finding creative solutions and workarounds for perceived 'gaps' in the product.
• Assist Clients in any support-related issue they may have and manage the issue through resolution.
• Escalate issues which may negatively impact customer satisfaction.
• Take incoming support calls, emails, and faxes from customers related to MediaPulse and other Xytech products.
• Accurately log all calls, actions, and customer information into our proprietary call management system.
• Troubleshoot all customer issues in a consistent and effective manner.
• Be able to research and resolve issues independently and logically.
• Clearly understand customer issues in order to attempt replication of the issue internally and/or prior to seeking assistance from others.
• Keep clients informed on the status and progress of their open items.
• Actively participate in our skill development program which includes customer service skills, training on the applications we develop, and training on other software related to the support of Xytech's product line.
• Maintain a working knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and software including; Windows applications, Printer drivers, ODBC, Terminal Services, SQL Server, Soap API, AWS and Azure hosting solutions, etc.
• Work with QA to find bugs, and test new features. Suggest improvements in our software.
• Be available to be "on call" for remote support coverage via cell phone and remote computer access if needed.
• Assist with special projects as requested.
Full-time Level 1 Software Support Representative Qualifications:
• 1-3 years of work experience in a software support environment
• Experience in delivering excellent customer service
• Possess strong technical problem- solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BA/BS in Computer Sciences or related field is a plus
• Experience with Xytech MediaPulse or Enterprise products is a plus
HMO & PPO Health Insurance Options
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Xytech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter, salary history and your resume. Please include your wage requirements and history.
No Recruiters/Agencies or Phone Calls Please!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers