Information Technology Coordinator
QR Code Link to This Post
You may know us as a company with great food…and for being recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For®” six years in a row! What you may not know is our company is driven by industry leading technology.
As the IT Coordinator you will play an integral part in financial administration as we purchase hardware and software for the company. This will include reviewing invoices and coding them properly, updating our budget spreadsheet, and following up with vendors. The IT Coordinator also backs up our Executive Administrator and will be asked to handle a variety of administrative duties for the department.
Here's more of what you'll get to do:
You'll thrive in this position if you are:
- Review, log, and process all IT invoices to ensure proper tracking and approvals.
- Work with vendors and our Accounts Payable department to resolve discrepancies with invoices.
- Keep our budget tracking spreadsheet up to date and flag any potential issues.
- Provide administrative support for the IT Department as needed, such as booking meetings, distributing mail, preparing expense reports, etc.
- Adaptable: you’re at ease in a fast-paced environment and you’re able to change direction rapidly when priorities shift and personalities change.
- Service minded: you’re a people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support whether it is over the phone or in person.
- Thick skinned: you naturally let things roll right off your back and are relaxed and easy-going in the face of adversity.
What we require:
What we prefer:
This position offers industry-leading benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical after five years of employment for qualifying staff members.
- Exceptional organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
- Comfort using Microsoft Word and strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to identify and solve problems while thinking clearly and analytically.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills: written and verbal.
- Pleasant and professional demeanor, including in-person and over the telephone.
About Us: Recognized as one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.