compensation: $50,000 -$65,000 commensurate with skill level and experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a Managed Service Provider providing IT services to LA based clients with presence nationwide.
We are currently looking for the right Project Coordinator to work in our honest, drama free, no politics, no games environment.
The Project Coordinator plans and coordinates project scheduling, information tracking and administrative tasks. Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, scheduling etc. Coordinates communication between project team and clients. Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs follow-up.
• Project meeting facilitation
• Project documentation and status tracking
• Project scheduling
• Assist in all phases of projects – planning, implementation and monitor results
• Communication facilitation between project team and clients
• Project facilitation that builds strong team and collaborative relationships
• Maintains information and documentation
• Extreme attention to detail
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Ability to juggle of many different projects
• Proven time management
• Flexibility - self-motivated with the ability to multitask and adjust to shifting priorities
• Strong leadership skills
Additional Ideal Candidate Experience and Abilities:
• Experience with ConnectWise Manage PSA preferred
• Experience with IT environment preferred
• Good computer skills required
• Familiarity with project management methods ideal but not required
• Proficient with Microsoft operating system and Microsoft Office products required
• Understanding of Change Management
• Knowledge of business requirement gathering processes and use cases
• Strong understanding of the English language, both verbal and written
• Strong analytical, people and documentation skills
• Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts desired
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience in project coordination
• Health Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Sick Days
• Compensation $50,000 -$65,000 commensurate with skill level and experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers