Visual Data Media Services is an award winning multimedia company, with offices in Burbank, London and Bangalore. We offer a full range of creative post-production and media distribution services for feature films and television content.
Our services include encoding, transcoding, editing, color correction, digital distribution, media asset management, quality control, subtitling and closed captioning, script creation, audio, tape duplication and conversions, as well as creative post production services.
Our state of the art, 30,000 square-foot facility located in Burbank, CA is custom built for repurposing and distributing video content and represents a multi-million dollar investment in our clients' future.
Our goal is to provide an exceptional customer experience with every client on every job. This is achieved by our commitment to our core values: Accountability, Empowerment, Integrity, Honor and Flawless Execution. While we are equally focused on quality, efficiency and on-time delivery by utilizing the latest in cutting edge technology and innovative solutions, we truly believe that having the right people is what provides us with our competitive edge.
We currently are looking for freelance and/or Temporary English > Latin Spanish Translators, in our Language Services Department, located in Burbank, California.
• Translating from English into Latin Spanish
• Proofreading and editing subtitles to precise specifications of various clients
Desired Skills and Experience
• Native speaker of Latin Spanish
• Possess a strong knowledge of the English language
• Should have prior translation experience in Subtitling
• Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Translation/ Literature, Subtitling, Arts, Journalism/ Proofreading/ Editing experience
• Computer literacy & a thorough knowledge of MS-Office is a must
• Resourceful, excellent time management, ability to multi task on numerous projects and meeting deadlines are some of the competencies we seek
• An affinity for feature film and television/entertainment
• Flexible work schedule
• Must work on-site in Burbank office