Insight Pest Management is GROWING! We are looking to add a pest and termite technician to our World class service team. We are looking for a customer-service oriented individual who is ambitious, personable and available to start immediately! The ideal candidate will have the following:
*Clean driving record- no DUI’s, no felonies.
*Ability to pass a background and pre-employment drug screen.
*Great customer service skills – communicates well and enjoys talking with people.
*Good work ethic – dependable, hard-working.
*Comfortable with learning new software.
*Ability to use smart phone/tablet with minimal training.
*Looking for an opportunity to build his/her future.
*Field Rep or Applicator license
* Apply pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
* Drive company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
* Call customers to confirm scheduled services.
* Complete required production forms at end of daily route.
* Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
* Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
BR II License and/or Applicator License