The Sunny Plumber Sales Manager is a leader, motivator, listener and sales driver. They drive their team to provide customers superior service, which results in lead conversion and client fulfillment.
They support their teams on every call by assisting the Plumbing Technicians with analyzing the customers' home's needs, helping them present the best solutions and fulfilling the highest quality of service and 'Picture Perfect Installations' in the industry.
They are provided with the support of a dynamic team that gives them leads, a large client database, a fleet of new vehicles, product presentation materials, state of the art equipment and a sales focused management team.
The Sunny Plumber Sales Managers is responsible for leading and motivating a performance driven team that believes in doing things the right way, not the easy way.
The Sunny Plumber is the sister company of Goettl Air Conditioning, you have heard us on the radio, we have lots of leads and a great place to work.
Responsibilities of a The Sunny Plumber Sales Manager Include:
• Support Plumbing Technicians by speaking with them and the customer on every call.
• Help Plumbing Technicians present the best solutions for each customer's needs.
• Help Plumbing Technicians answer customers questions, overcome concerns and present the value of our products.
• Assist Plumbing Technicians and home owners with financing.
• Initiate growth focused activities to realize and capture market potential.
• Train and develop Plumbing Technicians to meet branch objectives regarding customer satisfaction, sales and operations.
• Manage lead flow to grow and manage branch revenue.
• Maintain margin goals.
• Foster a work environment that promotes companies' values for people, performance, and ethics.
• Previous Plumbing Sales Experience
• Leadership experience
• Must be able to think and plan strategically and have an ability to respond dynamically to challenges as presented
• Must possess a drive to reach established KPI's
What The Sunny Plumber provides for its team:
• LOTS of growth opportunities.
• 13 paid Vacation days each year.
• 6 paid holidays each year.
• 401k Retirement Plan with company matches.
• Full family Health Insurance, that includes; Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drugs.
• Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
• Great advertising, so lots and lots and lots of calls to run.
• A fun state of the art, motivating work environment.
• Monthly contest bonuses.
• A suite at the Arizona Cardinals games for you and family.
• Employee discounts on all company provided services.
• Having the PRIDE of doing things the right way, not the easy way.