compensation: DOE $25*-$35* AVERAGE FIRST YEAR! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ENTRY LEVEL HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING TECHNICIAN
We offer a complete 7-week paid training course in which NO EXPERIENCE is necessary (we provide all the necessary paid training). This is a great opportunity to learn a trade and start a new career with a growing, established company.
American Air Conditioning & Heating is one of the well established and growing residential service company in the Los Angeles area with over 37 years of service. Our business is people! Sure, we do Air Conditioning & Heating but there are two groups of people who make our business successful the first is satisfied clients; second is satisfied team members. We believe this WIN-WIN philosophy is why we have maintained an A+ BBB Rating year after year. By joining our team you will now be a Team Member and part of our family. So, if you are looking for a company where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your contribution as well as having a sense of belonging, then look no more. Finally, if you are looking for more than just a job but a new career path, call us today.
Who We Are Looking For:
Highly-motivated, dedicated and friendly people who value customer-first thinking and strive to always go above and beyond. We want to always be the hero for our customer' needs, and as a team, we must deliver excellence every day.
* Great pay, average $25-$35 first year
* Happy environment for team members with solid leadership
* Vehicles and equipment in excellent condition
* Take-home truck and company gas card
* Work in your home area and surrounding neighborhood
* Paid Classroom, technical and sales training
* Growth opportunities and support
* All tools are provided
* Uniforms and weekly laundry service
* Family-oriented team with good camaraderie
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Chiropractic insurance
* 401k plan
* Paid Time off (PTO)
* Hourly + Commissions
* Automatic payroll deposit
* Online payroll history
* Company functions throughout the year (i.e. Dodger games, company picnics, breakfast banquets, team membership award presentations, annual retreat, etc.)
* Strong customer service/communication and people skills, very genuine and personality a must.
* Must have the ability to drive revenue from your truck, no ceiling to your income!
* Must hold a valid driver's license, with an acceptable driving record
* Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
* Well groomed, clean cut, no visible tattoos or piercings
Responsibilities After Initial Training:
* Drive our vehicles to client's homes each day and perform Precision Tune-Ups & Professional cleaning on either
their heating and/or air conditioning systems.
* Give the customer choices by offering service, repair or replacement options
* Document all service and recommendations performed using company iPad
* Attend weekly training meeting and continually increase your knowledge of this industry
* Complete all other tasks in accordance with our company job description for your position
* Keep vehicle neat and organized at all times
* Perform precision Tune-up & Professional cleaning on either heating and/or air conditioning systems inside &
outside homes, on roofs, under houses, in attics, in garages, etc.
* Driving the company's vehicle from home, to and from each customer's home and then back to your home each
* Moderate physical effort at times may be necessary which includes lifting, crawling, bending standing, squatting and sitting for extended periods.
ALL INTERVIEWS AND INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN THE STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE
To learn more about American Air Conditioning & Heating and this opportunity:
* Join us Tuesday at 2:45 PM for open enrollment Held EVERY TUESDAY-NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY, WALK-INS WELCOME (Please be sure to bring a photo I.D. & resume)