Have you or your family member or friend been told that diabetes is damaging your kidneys? Have you been told that you have protein or albumin in their urine? Current treatments can only do so much to help you avoid dialysis. No one wants dialysis for themselves or their loved one. There are some promising new experimental medications just now being tested. We also host a KidneySmart class to teach you how to protect your kidneys from getting more damaged.
Do what you can....make the call. Find out all of your options to attempt to avoid dialysis.
Learn more about our KidneySmart class or about participating in one of our medical studies to test experimental medications being developed to prevent or reverse the kidney damage caused by diabetes.
You may be eligible to participate in one of our Diabetes Kidney Disease studies if you:
- Have Type 2 Diabetes
- have kidney damage caused by diabetes
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are willing to participate in a clinical research study
Study participants must also:
- Meet all appropriate eligibility criteria
- Provide accurate information about their medical history and current medical condition
- If female, NOT be breastfeeding, pregnant nor intend to become pregnant during the research study
- Agree to come to all study appointments
- Agree to tell the study doctor about any health problems they encounter during the research study
During the study, participants will receive:
- All study-related medical care and medications free of charge
- Lab evaluations and ECGs at no cost to you
- Medical insurance is not needed
- you may receive compensation for your time and travel (typically $50.00 per study visit for a total of up to $600.00, depending upon which study)
- you will have 24/7/365 access to our study physicians and study staff
The staff at the research study site will be able to answer any questions. Please contact Dr. Sligh at Providence Clinical Research at (877) WELL DAY or
show contact info
for more information or to participate.
Valley, Sunland, Tarzana, Toluca Lake, Tujunga, Universal City, Valley Village, West Hills, Winnetka, Woodland Hills, medical ,health, san Fernando, medical trial, research, paid, compensation, diabetes, healthcare, free, volunteer, dialysis, nephropathy, kidney, classes
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers