compensation: Candidate must provide minimum salary requirements employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Junior Web Designer/Developer you will work directly with our management team to assist with an ongoing stream of web content updates and perform website maintenance
We are a long-established dramatic educational program with a global presence.
This position is part-time, in-office for 20-30 hours a week. The schedule will be Monday - Friday, from 11:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR WORK-AT-HOME FREELANCERS, AGENCIES OR OVERSEAS COMPANIES.
*** Candidate must live within 30 minutes of Sherman Oaks, CA***
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Standard website updates, as requested
• Preparing e-mail advertising email blasts
• Assist with client app development
• Assist with transferring content to new websites prior to launch
• Perform regular WordPress and database backups
• Perform ongoing WordPress and plugin updates
• Run broken link checks
• HTML & SSL error checks
• Monitor log files and check for PHP errors
• Perform speed tests and normalize site settings
• Assist with maintaining custom plugin repository
• Proficient in HTML and CSS
• Experience with WordPress
• Proficient in building out e-newsletters and emails in HTML
• Experience with Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign and Photoshop
• Experience with PHP, MySQL, cPanel and jQuery is preferred, but not required
• Experience with Infusionsoft, but not required
• Knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
• Experience with installing and configuring SSL
• Experience creating sitemaps, mock ups, prototypes and wireframes with visual layout tools
• Experience with Web browser compatibility testing
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years' experience
• Degree in Graphic/Web/UI Design or equivalent work experience
• Enthusiasm for keeping up with the latest in web technology trend
Please submit the following:
• URLs of your work,
• MINIMUM SALARY REQUIREMENTS
All OF THE ABOVE MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time/Contract, can become full time with benefits after 6 months.
• Web Development: 2 years (Required)
• Web Design: 2 years (Required)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers