favorite this postSeeking Web Designer (Westlake Village)hide this posting
compensation: TBD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
(Westlake Village, CA)
We are a Westlake Village-based internet company that has specialized in the live video chat market since 1996. Our product reaches a global audience and the growth of our business constantly presents new and interesting opportunities. Team members constantly face unique challenges that make it fun to come to work every day!
About the Job
We currently have an experienced-level position open for a Website Designer with a desire to learn and strong attention to detail that can help augment our existing team. The ideal candidate would be well-rounded with a variety of experience in website and UI layout design.
This is a full-time position working ONSITE in our Westlake Village office. Given the responsibilities involved with this position, we CANNOT accept candidates who would work remotely. Please do NOT apply if you can't work onsite full-time at our company office in Westlake Village, CA. This is NOT a freelance project.
• Able to confidently articulate how a design solution answers user needs, business goals, technical constraints and other projects facets, as well as translate that solution into a premium visual design.
• You would be working on webpage layout & UI component design.
• 4+ years of professional experience with interaction/visual design for web development.
• Strong frontend design portfolio of pertinent work (a link to your portfolio is required). For any CMS site samples - please only include custom CMS themes that you have designed from scratch.
• Must be able to design responsive as well as adaptive websites. Must be able to design mobile-friendly webpages.
• Abreast of UI design best practices, trends and techniques.
• Creating wireframes.
• Creating web layouts from scratch with products such as - but not limited to - Photoshop.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to code markup is a plus.
Some of our properties are adult-oriented - see www.flirt4free.com - and our ideal candidate would have no issue with working around adult content on a daily basis. We are an extremely professional company, and candidates must be comfortable with the nature of these websites.
For consideration, please send along a resume, cover letter, portfolio link and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers