compensation: Compensation: Dependent on experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Oakwood School is a K-12 coeducational day school in North Hollywood, California that opened its doors in 1951. The school has remained faithful to its original mission ever since: to create a diverse educational environment where young people are partners with the adults who teach them and learn from them; where the best means of preparing students for the future is to immerse them in the present; where a healthy learning environment requires joy and humor as well as rigorous intensity; and where students' intellectual and aesthetic depth - along with their capacity for empathy and moral courage - emerge out of authentic engagement with their teachers, one another, and the world around
Seeking a full-time web developer/software engineer responsible for all stages of design and application building in a Windows environment.
- Designing new web applications using ASP.NET (VB and C#) and SQL Server 2012-2016.
- Supporting existing, legacy .NET web applications
- Developing and supporting Blackbaud applications (Raiser's Edge, Financial Edge, Education Edge, NetCommunity, OnCampus)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field.
- Advanced web development skills using .NET Framework (C# and/or VB.NET)
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, and supporting Web applications.
- Skilled at front-end libraries and frameworks like Angular 2+, AngularJs, and jQuery.
- Experience with Python 3 scripting.
- Skilled at using 3rd party APIs for integration
- Experience with source control, specifically Git.
- Good knowledge of web infrastructure including how to setup and configure IIS.
- Experience setting up and configuring SQL Server.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL queries and stored procedures
- Ability to design functional and program specifications.
- Experienced with Object Oriented programming and concepts.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Blackbaud's record management systems.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and IT helpdesk administration experience
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN network principals
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement 403b savings plan.
- Health and Dependent Care Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Vacation and sick days.
Unable to sponsor or transfer H1-B visas.
Job location is North Hollywood
Compensation: Dependent on experience
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers