This position will help to directly manage our clients, as well as our client's clients. It will be an interface to our internal programming professionals and technical consultants. In addition, it will help to manage customer and technical support ownership and prioritization for our teams, while facilitating dialogue between clients/users and our professionals.
QR Code Link to This Post
Required (yes - we're very serious about the word "required"!)
• At least four years' experience in a project management or coordinator role, managing web development projects.
• High School diploma/GED required, bachelor's degree preferred.
• Extremely task oriented with a keen attention to detail and accuracy.
• Fast and efficient - a multi-tasking guru!
• Flexible and a self-starter - self-managing and self-motivating.
• Extremely organized and process driven.
• Positive and optimistic attitude.
• Strong communication, organization, and documentation skills mandatory.
• Accountability - figures out how to make something happen instead of explaining why it didn't happen.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Internet research, Project Management software, etc.
• Absolutely no drama - we are a drama free zone.
• A strong desire to make Status Not Quo your home, and the best place you've ever worked!
Essential job functions of this role:
• Client and technical project management.
• Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements.
• Help to directly manage clients, as well as our clients' clients.
• Act as an interface to the Company's internal programming professionals and technical consultants.
• Help manage customer and technical support ownership and prioritization for our teams.
• Facilitate dialogue between clients / users and our professionals.
• Provide clear and constructive product feedback to the Director of Account Services based on customer requirements.
• Help to document best practices in developing and deploying client solutions.
• Research pricing, technologies, and other information as may be needed for projects.
• Obtain and continue to grow in knowledge and expertise as it relates to our clients and their associated industries.
Other qualifications required for this role:
• High school diploma/GED, bachelor's degree preferred.
• At least 2 years' experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant.
• Expertise in JIRA and/or Salesforce a plus.
• No drama!
• Have fun!
• Grow, thrive, and excel in your career!
• Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and capabilities), including a 401k with employer match, great medical coverage, life insurance (paid by company), dental, paid holidays, vacation, sick days, and an office and culture like you've never seen.
• We provide you with the benefits and flexibility that will help you and your family to stay healthy, enjoy quality time off, and provide career growth!
• Status Not Quo (SNQ) is a Creative Services and Technical Production firm. We provide turnkey software services that transform companies in the areas of Web, Digital, CRM, and ERP.
• Our core competitive advantage is our business acumen. We are experts at developing comprehensive technology strategies based on a company's key strategic objectives and goals, while leveraging the company's strengths. We work with clients on a long-term basis as partners.
To apply, please email the following: Current resume, LinkedIn profile, and salary history and requirements. No phone calls please. Applications missing any of these components will likely be forever lost in the abyss and never seen again :(