compensation: Hourly rate based upon experience; will train a writer who does not have grant writing experience
QR Code Link to This Post
I run a small fund development company that raises funds and makes positive impacts for nonprofits. I'm currently looking for a detail-oriented, responsible grant writer to help out when things are busy.
A strong candidate:
- Has advanced reading, comprehension, and writing skills;
- Will use and cite current, reputable sources to build a case for change;
- Has impeccable attention to detail;
- Is able to complete work on time or early;
- Demonstrates a combination of both left- and right-brain skills; and
- Values being able to make a difference in the community.
While I would like to meet you initially, this position is a telecommuting, contract position and does not guarantee a minimum of hours. Though deadlines are non-negotiable, this is a flexible position and I will always give as much head's up notice for a job as possible. Most assignments will take approximately 5-10 hours.
Please respond via email with a cover letter and resume.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers