compensation: Contract - Case by case basis or per word count employment type: contract internship telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Remote/Telecommuting Technical Writer
Author and edit highly regulated technical content for a long-established, respected and award-winning immigration law firm bases in Sherman Oaks, CA. Our clients include Scientists, athletes, entrepreneurs, and artists who are applying for EB-1, NIW or O visas.
Candidate must be fluent in English at a professional level; Possess excellent spelling and grammar skills, have a positive, resilient and professional attitude.
• 2-5 years of prior technical writing experience required
• Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree or higher
• Excellent analytical and persuasive skills
• Native English skills to can author high-quality, analytically sound and persuasive letters
• Experience in researching, organizing, and developing information for writing projects
• Proactively develop solutions to complex issues
• Able to work independently and with teams
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
Writers will be paid according to final word counts or case-by-case basis, plus a bonus for each approved application filed on behalf of our clients.
You will have a chance to earn $500-700 on a single assignment which usually spans 5000-7000 words and an additional $250 bonus if your persuasive writing leads to an approval for our client's case.
Please provide a recent writing sample
Applicants who do not submit a writing sample along with their resume will not be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers