compensation: Rates will be discussed during interview employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking a Wireless Program Manager in Los Angeles, CA
SUMMARY: Wireless Program Managers utilize their project and people management skills to deliver high quality projects on time, on budget and with unwavering professionalism. This includes planning the project, resourcing the project with internal team members as well as third-party contractors or consultants; managing internal and client driven processes and procedures, project schedules, deliverables, and quality to successful completion of wireless site development and implementation. Wireless Program Managers are responsible for managing cross functional teams (leasing, zoning, architecture & engineering, construction, etc.), and reporting to both client and WC management; and for Ensuring WC meets scope, schedule, cost and quality, metrics for the project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, and deliverables in collaboration with customers and WC management.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Conduct project reviews and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Thorough understanding and experience completing new build and site modification projects for wireless sites.
• Proven program management skills, with sophisticated understanding of scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, and deliverable management.
• Demonstrated financial acumen.
• Ability to charter and lead a highly interdependent team of individual contributors.
• Outstanding work ethic.
• Strong computer skills, MS Office – Word, Excel, Access.
• High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities.
• Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers