QR Code Link to This Post
The Customer Service Representative is expected to maintain, build, and create strong relationships with our customers. He or she should represent the company in a positive light by helping our customers to the best of his/her ability and striving for continuous improvement.
• Answer all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner. Quote and help customers process their orders accordingly and as instructed.
• Prioritizing customer emails and calls and improving customer service on a daily basis
• Process quotations and orders and do any necessary follow-up or call-backs
• Contact customers on a monthly basis and conduct courtesy calls as assigned
• Process online quotations and orders through different ordering platforms (e.g. EDI, Email, Fax, Online Portal, etc).
• Have an up-to-date knowledge on the company’s products and specials
• Interact and help sales and other customer service representatives with customer requests/inquiries
• Maintain our customer database
• Provide excellent customer service for all customers
• Assist customers in placing their orders by providing product knowledge
• Understand and learn company internal processes
• Receive and resolve customer issues in a professional manner
• Assist with training new hires when requested
• Review open sales orders, open transfers, open RMA’s (Return Merchandise Authorizations) and open deliveries.
• Maintain and increase daily productivity to meet productivity requirements
• Conduct and perform all monthly required courtesy calls and monthly customer satisfaction surveys
High school degree, sales experience, bi-lingual in Spanish and English is a plus, knowledge with Microsoft related products and ability to write and type fluently.
Discretionary Bonuses, Medical HMO/PPO, Dental HMO/PPO, Chiropractic, Vision, Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, and 401(k) with Profit Share.
Please reply with resume.