condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 86000 paint color: green size: compact title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
1979 Fiat 124 Spider in incredible shape!! This was a project car that needs to find a new owner to complete this restoration. While I like the Fiat, I'm leaning toward restoring a newer car. $9100
The car is in fantastic shape and can be driven immediately and did pass the California smog test.
I did however replace a ton of parts as part of my restoration project.
1. Entire front end - both upper/lower control arms, disks, calipers, tie rods....essentially everything!
2. Entire steering assembly including steering pump
3. Interior - complete carpet replacement
4. New radio/speakers/
5. Brand new cloth soft-top roof
6. Rear - both long trailing arms.
7. Engine - Alum RAD, New performance Carb, top seals (covers and cam)
8. Plugs, wires, cap, rotor,
9. Rear Taillights - new circuit boards with LED lighting
10.Front LED headlights
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers