Seeking a Full-Time Civil or Structural Engineer with Designer Experiences in Extensive AutoCAD Architectural/Structural draftings.
QR Code Link to This Post
Must have basic knowledge of CBC 2016 Codes, Steel Manual, EIA/TIA-222-H, ASEC/SEI 7-10, Municipal codes and zoning regulations for Various counties and cities throughout Southern California. Must be able to work in a team environment. Must be willing to travel to various cities and counties to submit plans as a Expediter with own car.
Structural Calculations using Excel, Risa-3D, tnxTower, Enercalc, etc.
Design Site plans, Elevations, Floor plans, Schedules, and other Architectural requirements.
Design Structural Details, Structural Notes, and Structural Plans per Structural requirements.
Design Grading Plans, Landscape Plans, Elevations, and all other required conditions per city requirements.
Submit plans as an Expediter to various cities and counties.
Be able to meet deadlines and work with As-Built projects and New Construction.
· Punctuality in both being on work on time and meeting deadlines
· Experienced in Autocad 2014/2015
· Experienced in Revit or BIM software a plus but not required
· Experience in Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Knowledgeable in Construction Techniques and Building Codes
· College Education A Plus but not required
· Portfolio A Plus but not required
· Willing to travel and submit plans to various cities and counties in Southern California.
* P.E. License/Architectural License/E.I.T. not required.
* 3-D Rendering a Plus.
* Bilingual a Plus.
ABOUT LEEDCO, ENGINEERS, INC.
We are an Architectural and Consulting firm with over 40 years of experience in building and designing.
Our President has multiple degrees in Civil Engineering including Surveying, Structural Engineering, and Geotechnical Engineering. We are licensed in various states, and have a successful turn around between Planning, R.T.I., Ground-breaking, and Certificate of Occupancy in Commercial, Telecommuncations, and Residential Projects.
We are a strong, independent group of working professionals who are willing to teach and help the right candidate develop the skills necessary to advanced in this booming field.