compensation: 55k - 75k / year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
IJK Controls is a small aerospace technology company that specializes in dynamics and high-performance motion control. With our specialty in dynamics and robotics, almost all of our projects involve gadgets that move fast and do cool things.
We are looking for Electrical Engineers to join our small, very talented team who are interested in:
• Circuit design for motor control and sensors
• High performance controller design
• Embedded software for control loops
• Algorithms for stabilization, tracking, estimation and motion control
• SimuLink/MATLAB, electrical CAD
Our home is a beautiful, well-lit office and lab space in South Pasadena with charming architecture, stunning landscaping and large windows.
Electrical Design – Responsibilities & Skills
• PCB schematic design and board layout (analog & digital)
• Microcontroller and embedded system design and implementation
• Digital busses: SPI, I2C, RS485, Ethernet, etc
• Troubleshooting with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, signal analyzers
• Embedded software development for real-time control systems
• Prototyping of new technologies
• Interact and collaborate with mechanical & controls engineers
• Design with and programming of CPLDs, FPGAs, and microprocessors
• Familiarity with industry standard tools (Altium desired)
• Languages: C, C++, Python, VHDL/Verilog
• Control system design with MATLAB/SimuLink (desired)
• Motion control background: servo motors, gyroscopes, encoders, resolvers (desired)
• Skills in related disciplines: mechanical analysis, computer vision, inertial navigation, etc
US Citizenship required. Compensation depends on experience. Health, dental, life insurance, 401k retirement account provided for full-time hires. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and be prepared for a technical (but fun) interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers