Cambrian Homecare was established by a Registered Nurse who understands the importance of providing care to seniors and families. Homecare is an excellent setting to start a career in healthcare or to find yourself making a difference in the lives of the aging, injured or developmentally disabled. We offer flexibility in your schedule during this rewarding career.
QR Code Link to This Post
The impact you have is one client at a time. Cambrian cares for you and you will care for the clients and families.
• Conduct assessments and re-certification for new and current clients
• Charting the change in behaviors of the client
• Provide professional recommendation based on assessment
• Active and current RN License
• Verifiable and Professional experience as a Registered Nurse
• Bi-lingual a plus!!
• Paid Weekly
• Medical Insurance
Cambrian will make sure ALL TAXES ARE TAKEN CARE OF so you will have deposits in Medicare and Social Security for your future. Cambrian will make sure you are COVERED WITH INSURANCES.
If you are interested in more training, bonuses or benefits, we will show you what we have to offer. The joy of the job is when you hear, "thank you, you made my day" from the person you assisted that day.
Is this job for you?
Fill out an application and talk with our employment specialist or call 562-498-1800!