We are seeking an Licensed Vocational Nurse to assist an 11 year old with moderate intellectual disability, cerebral palsy and epilepsy. Client uses a wheel chair and will need a nurse to assist with skilled care. We are seeking a compassionate nurse that can be a friend to the child but also a nurse to keep her safe. LVN will need to administer medication, assist with g-tube feeding, and assist with transfers. Apply to help make a difference in a child's day to day!
Case is on-going Saturday and Sundays from 12pm-8pm in Pomona, CA.
The impact you have is one client at a time.
• Provide 1:1 care for children with Developmental Disabilities in the comfort of their homes. The care will provide respite relief to families and parents of the children. Whether it may be assisting with gastronomy tube care and feeding, monitoring clients symptoms and behaviors or medication management- make a difference in the day to day for our clients. As a Cambrian LVN, you can help educate clients about health maintenance, disease prevention and provide advice and emotional support to clients and their family members.
Training and Support:
Cambrian Homecare offers continuous training and support to all nurses and providers. Our Skilled Nursing Department has numerous resources and training opportunities to offer to nursing staff. We have 24/7 support to our employees and believe in the importance of providing compassionate and quality care.
• Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
• Active VN License (NEW GRADUATES with VN License WELCOMED)
• Current CPR/First Aid Certification
• Updated and cleared Physical and TB Results
• Familiarity with medical software and equipment
• Ability to build rapport with patients
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We offer FLEXIBILITY and can work around your schedule and area. We can assign patients around your existing schedule.
Nurses are PAID WEEKLY and all taxes are taken care of by Cambrian along with liability and worker's compensation insurance.
Must be a Licensed Vocational Nurse, active and clear to practice in the state of California.
Come join the Cambrian Team!
Fill out an application and talk with our employment specialist or call 562-498-1800!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers