Immigration Law Firm in Pasadena is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for its team.
QR Code Link to This Post
Candidates should have at least an associate's degree and strong analytical, organizational and writing/communication skills. Bilingual in English and Spanish or English and Tagalog is a plus. Willing to train the right individual.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Answer telephones and utilize Microsoft Outlook to calendar appointments and important deadlines.
• Draft letters and prepare packets for mailing.
• Establish rapport with clients and collect personal documents from clients and their employers, and file the documents appropriately.
• Enter data and compile client and employer information into an easily understood packet for submission.
• Assist Attorney with trial preparation and prepare packets according to his instruction, case summarization, and calendaring court deadlines.
• Utilize the internet and follow instructions for online filings and document submission.