Law firm in Pasadena has an opening for a Paralegal.
QR Code Link to This Post
- ABA Certified Paralegal (or near completion of ABA program)
- Typing 60 wpm minimum (Typing certificate required at time of application)
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Adobe programs
- Law and motion experience (drafting pleadings, including declarations, proof reading, discovery) THIS IS PREFERRED, OR CONSIDERED A PLUS!
- Ability to organize priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of personalities, on the phone and in person, including court clerks, sheriff's offices and clients
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment, supporting multiple team members
- Experience filing pleadings, including e-filing, in both in state and federal courts
- Ability to work harmoniously in a culturally diverse environment
- Positive attitude and sense of humor required
A proofreading test will be administered to chosen applicants.
We offer a 36-40 hour work week, full medical benefits, voluntary dental and vision insurance, 401k and a congenial work environment.
Please submit your resume, along with two writing samples of your best work, and a typing certificate.