We are an ethical and green skin care company that has been growing successfully for years and now we need someone with the skill set to help us continue our expansion on on-line market platforms: Amazon.com, Amazon. Ca, Amazon.jp, Walamart.com, Jet.com, Walgreens.com, eBay & our own web site store.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our product is currently ranked #130 in Beauty; Personal Care; Skin Care; Body; Moisturizers Lotions on Amazon.com and our goal is to be in the best 40 products by the end of 2019
In this role, you will be:
• The listing, updating & maintaining product listings
• Monitoring sales, inventory levels, and returns
• Creating & monitoring online ad campaigns on Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google AdWords
• Creating Social media campaigns via FB, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Creating &Executing Mail Chimp campaigns
• Working with Influencers and Brand Ambassadors
• Analyzing and reacting to marketing programs and opportunities
• Experience with Amazon, eBay, and other eCommerce marketplaces
• Working with all aspects of selling online: listing, updating, maintaining & advertising product listings
• Excellent organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage details, prioritize tasks and practice efficient work habits
• Computer software proficiency: Windows, Word, and Excel.
• Pleasant phone and customer service etiquette is a must
• Work independently
• Excellent attention to detail and focus
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Basic knowledge and experience with HTML; Photoshop
We offer hourly + commissions & bonuses
If you are an experienced e-commerce manager, please send your resume via e-mail. No phone calls, please.