Lindsey Manufacturing is currently seeking a conventional machinist to join our Lindsey team. We offer a rewarding family oriented environment, and a great benefit package that includes Medical, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance. PTO first year is 12 days and a matching 401k package.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is 2nd shift that includes a premium.
• Setting up and operating manual lathes, mills, saws and all standard shop equipment.
• Machining steel and other materials to engineering drawings
• Measuring parts using standard machine shop measuring tools
• Excels in a team environment; applies teamwork attitude, integrity and work ethics
• High school/GED diploma. AA Degree preferred
• 2 years of experience with lathe, milling machines
• Ability to read, write and interpret written instructions, blueprints, shop drawings and engineering specifications
• Experience on HAAS equipment