compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy using tools and putting things together?
Do you pride yourself on great results and delivering quality work?
Would you like to be part of an industry leading company with a great reputation that is established and growing?
If so, we should talk! Our Installation Team is looking for Installer Helpers to join our team.
Closet World is a complete home organizing service and the industry leading manufacturer of fine quality custom closets, garage systems, home offices, and organizing storage needs. If you are hard working and would like to build a career with an established company, we are looking for you! We have immediate openings and provide paid training.
Here is what you need to know about working at Closet World...
• Fast Paced, Fast Growing Company with Room to Advance!
• Immediate Start!
• Company vehicle and tools provided
• Ability to work overtime if desired
• Paid training
• Comprehensive benefits and compensation package
• Recognition for hard work and a job well done
• Hard working and dedicated team to work with
What you will do...
• Daily gathering, loading, and quality checks of parts needed to complete installation
• Travel daily to customers homes to perform complete custom installation projects
• Complete jobs efficiently and accurately ensuring customer is happy
• Establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck
The must haves...
• Valid CA Driver's License
• Must be at least 21+ (insurance purposes)
• Must be able to successfully complete a background check
• Basic knowledge of hand tools required
• A positive can do attitude is a must
• Closet, garage, office installation experience preferred, not required (TRAINING AVAILABLE)
Why work for Closet World?
It's simple! Aside from our amazing people and culture we believe every employee should be recognized and rewarded fairly for a job well done! We offer growth potential for motivated individuals, competitive compensation, and full benefits including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(k) retirement investment plan. Furthermore, we offer a challenging but fun work environment with a group of dedicated and passionate employees.
Our employee benefits package includes the following:
* Medical * Dental * Vision * 401(k) Retirement * Life Insurance *
If interested please reply with your resume with "INSTALLER HELPER" as your subject or Apply in person from Monday through Friday from 8:30am - 3:00pm at the address below.
APPLY IN PERSON:
M - F 8:30AM to 3:00 PM
320 S. 6th Avenue, City of Industry, CA 91746
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers