QR Code Link to This Post
An established and growing manufacturing company in City Of Industry, CA is looking for qualified Fabricators/Grinders to assist their team.
Candidates with a background and experience in the following are usually succesful at this role: handyman, fabricator, assembler, mechanic, plumber, construction worker, installer, etc.
The starting pay rate is $14-16 (depends on experience)
- 1st and 2nd shift openings (Mon-Fri, MUST be ok with weekends and overtime)
Full time - long term position (we are searching for career minded individuals)
- Layout, fit, fabricate, and assemble components (pipe)
- Grinding, deburring parts and components by hand and deburring tools
- Reading from basic blue prints and SOP's
- Lifting up to 50 lbs consistently
- Will be threading/fitting pipe, and performing mechanical assemblies
- Mechanically inclined
- Grinding and/or fabricating experience
- Able to lift up to 50+ lbs without accommodation
- Knowledge of threading/fitting pipe is a HUGE PLUS
- Willing to be trained on other manufacturing tasks
- Own basic tools (not required but this is a plus)
Candidates will be required to interview for the position.
Must be willing to submit to a drug test AND background check for this role.
Please reply with your resume or contact Mike Dominguez directly at 562-566-4712 if you fit the qualifications listed above. Please leave a voice mail if necessary.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.