compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Team is looking for motivated Individuals to join our team.
Closet World is a complete home organizing service and the industry leading manufacturer of fine quality custom closets, garage systems, home offices, and organizing storage needs. If you are hard working and would like to build a career with an established company, we are looking for you! We have immediate openings and provide paid training.
Here is what you need to know about working at Closet World...
• Fast Paced, Fast Growing Company with Room to Advance!
• Immediate Start!
• Ability to work overtime if desired
• Paid training
• Comprehensive benefits and compensation package
• Recognition for hard work and a job well done
• Hard working and dedicated team to work with
The must haves...
• Solid experience with laminate and/or veneer experience to perform cabinet refacing
• Cabinet Repair
• Must be able to use table saws, routers, chop saws, and general hand tools
• Lift up to 50lbs.
• Maintain work area clean, organized and orderly
• Basic knowledge of hand tools required
• A positive can do attitude is a must
Why work for Closet World?
It's simple! Aside from our amazing people and culture we believe every employee should be recognized and rewarded fairly for a job well done! We offer growth potential for motivated individuals, competitive compensation, and full benefits including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(k) retirement investment plan. Furthermore, we offer a challenging but fun work environment with a group of dedicated and passionate employees.
Our employee benefits package includes the following:
* Medical * Dental * Vision * 401(k) Retirement * Life Insurance *
If interested please reply with your resume with "Factory Helper" as your subject or Apply in person from Monday through Friday from 8:30am - 3:00pm at the address below.
Apply in Person
320 South 6th Avenue.
City of Industry, CA 91746
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers