Job Summary An automotive manufacturing facility in South El Monte, CA is looking for a qualified Installers to assist their team with the maintenance and assembly of automotive vehicles
QR Code Link to This Post
The starting pay rate is $ 15.75/hr
1st shift (Mon-Fri - 6:00 am - 2:30 pm) - Voluntary Overtime
Full time - long term position (we are searching for career minded individuals)
- 1 year+ experience in installation or a related mechanical task (assembly, construction, manufacturing etc.)
- Mechanically inclined - comfortable with power/hand tools
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. without accommodation
- Positive attitude and interested in growing with the company
- Willing to be trained on other manufacturing tasks
- Strong work ethic and comfortable with a skilled trade/labor position
Candidates will be required to interview for the position.
We DO conduct a drug test and background check for this role.
Please reply with your resume or contact Rob Pilon directly at 562-566-4718 if you fit the qualifications listed above. Please leave a voice mail if necessary.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.