compensation: $14.25/hr - 11am-7pm, Mon to Sat. Must work at least 3 days per week. employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
A Christmas Ambassador's primary purpose is to be a friendly, positive representative to the community as they stand at approved locations ringing a bell next to the kettle stand. It is the responsibility of the bell ringer to greet customers as they ring the bell to indicate The Salvation Army’s presence at the location, collecting monetary donations for The Salvation Army.
Vocational engagement as an employee of The Salvation Army is a position of sacred trust – representing, nurturing, protecting and advancing the mission and purpose of The Salvation Army; and serving the needs of people in our community with dignity and respect. Conduct on and off the job must sustain a positive impact on The Salvation Army’s religious goals, programs and public image.
- Show up to work on time at 960 E Walnut. Transportation will be provided to/from locations.
- Stand and ring the bell at kettle stand. Designated breaks are given.
- Record worked hours on the time slip each day, including lunch breaks.
- Wear proper identification given to you by The Salvation Army (ID badge, logo printed attire, etc.)
- Greet customers in a friendly manner.
- Say “Merry Christmas” “Thank you” God Bless you”, etc.
- Communicate with Kettle Coordinator when unable to report to work as soon as possible or when availability changes.
- Do not eat, drink, be on the phone, or under any controlled substance while working as a bell ringer.
Our season runs from now until December 24th.
Must apply in person, with Photo ID (California ID or driving license) and Social Security Card.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities