Multiple Openings in our Community - Based Adult Program.
QR Code Link to This Post
No experience required, we will train.
Want to do something different? Are you caring, energetic, passionate and patient!
Direct Care Staff/Job Coach/Care Provider is the job for you. We assist disabled adults with developmental disabilities to provide meaningful and quality of life services.
Will teach and assist our clients with a variety of special needs, as an aide and mentor. The right candidate will be willing to understand, support, and implement the client's goals, which may include activities of daily living and behavior modification. This candidate will get great satisfaction in developing an understanding relationship with our clients, having particular knowledge of the way each client communicates, and being an integral part of our clients successfully achieving their goals.
* Must be at least 22 -71 years of age per our driving policy.
* Must have a reliable car, a valid CA Drivers License, Insurance, Valid
* Must be able to work closely with adults with developmental disabilities.
* Must be able to pass post offer TB test and health physical, which includes being
able to lift 50 pounds, and criminal record clearance.
* Must have good judgement, good written & verbal communication skills and quick problem solving skills.
• Full-Time - Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
• Selected benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 403b plan, Paid Vacation Time
• Mileage reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
Contact us: 714-517-6606 Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
About Westview Services, Inc.
We began as an adult center for people with disabilities, and have grown into one of the largest organizations of its kind. More than 500 employees serve about 2000 clients in 30 programs, each driven by our mission of enriching the daily lives of people through services designed to realize their potential.
Through Westview Services, Inc., people with disabilities meet the challenges of daily life, gain the tools to be contributing members of the workforce, and ultimately lead more fulfilling lives.
Westview is an Equal Opportunity Employer.