compensation: Salary Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dynamic accounting firm located in San Dimas is seeking a full time, experienced, reliable and pleasant Administrative Assistant.
Areas of responsibility include answering telephones, greeting clients, receiving deliveries, processing mail, and assisting professional team members with correspondence, filing and other administrative tasks.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
• Experience answering multi-line telephone system
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
• Self motivated with strong organization and time management skills
• Able to work in fast-paced environment
Must be computer proficient and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point and the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
Prior professional office experience a plus.
Competitive benefits package.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers