Prestigious AV rated plaintiff's medical malpractice and personal injury litigation firm is seeking a receptionist/administrative assistant.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Responsible for answering and directing calls.
• Organize and maintain client files (online & paper).
• Filing, scanning, and faxing. Must be able to physically pick up large files.
• Responsible for coordinating incoming and outgoing mail.
• Typing and emailing basic letters.
• Maintain office supplies.
Perform all other general administrative tasks as requested.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• At least 1-2 years of receptionist/administrative assistant experience required. Law firm experience a plus.
• Ability to work well under pressure while remaining calm and professional.
• An energetic, positive "can-do" attitude.
• Reliable, self-motivated, and a quick learner.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency in WordPerfect, MSWord, Outlook.
• Experience in drafting basic letters.
• Excellent follow through.
• Good verbal and written skills, typing at least 60 wpm.
Bilingual (Spanish) a plus, but not required.
If you are interested in this position, please reply with your cover letter, resume, and references.