QR Code Link to This Post
Gate officers will perform two duties during their shift, one officer will man Gate 1 providing access control and a second officer will conduct patrols of the entire facility.
Gate officers will serve as Event Supervisors during events where no supervisor is scheduled; they will also serve as dispatch officers recording all activity in their daily activity report. The 75 unit will respond to all calls for assistance to include medical calls, facility access, and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
- Protects guests, staff, and venue ownership group assets by watching for security breaches at vital checkpoints.
- Responds quickly to potential crowd control issues and provides escorts for unruly guests when ejections are warranted.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greetings to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area or other location and a sincere thanks as you complete your encounter with each guests.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver’s Record check.
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- MUST be able to work overtime as needed.
- Be open to working days, swing and overnights
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
Click HERE to Apply Online via Computer, Tablet or Smart Phone!
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.