kompensasjon: FREE DONUTS ON FRIDAYS, Medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, salary DOE type arbeidskontrakt: fulltid
QR Code Link to This Post
Test Support Technician
Astrophysics Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of X-Ray security inspection systems. Since 2002, we have dedicated ourselves to ensuring a safer world through ground-breaking, advanced screening technology, while creating a motivated and creative team of Engineers, Sales and Marketing professionals in our offices both in the US and around the world. While more than 85% of our systems are exported overseas, we take pride in manufacturing each one here in the United States. We are an expanding, dynamic and fast-paced company looking for individuals who want to grow with us. We currently have an immediate full-time position opening for a Test Support Technician located in City of Industry, California.
The Test Support Technician is responsible for assisting Quality Test Engineers in all internal and external Astrophysics Inc. product testing.
• Provide general support to the Quality Engineering department
• Follow Quality Management System documents (ISO0991:2000)
• Provides International Customer Service parts support
• Test new components for system compatibility
• Report engineering anomalies and change requests
• Develop and distribute technical support bulletins
• Assist engineers in building and testing prototype systems
• Troubleshoot electrical subsystems and report findings to Quality Engineering
• Assist in performing component research for new projects
Education and Experience:
• A.S. in electrical, electronics, computer systems, or software/computer programming
• 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
Astrophysics Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Astrophysics Inc. are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1(909) 598-5488 and ask for Human Resources. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Kun oppdragsgivere. Rekrutterere, ikke kontakt denne jobbens avsender.
ikke kontakt oss med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud.