Videos will showcase to viewers informative "how to's" on making different Açaí bowls using our products. As well other videos showcasing product reviews, interviews with customers, and interesting facts on our unique ingredients.
Here are the job duties:
- Videographer must record the raw footage and execute ideas properly using just yourself, or own crew.
- Video Editor will edit video footage, and add relevant title cards and etc
- Editor will possibly also be involved in helping recording video (with equipment provided)
- We hope to produce at least 1 video per couple weeks
- Editor can work from home
- Must have and use your own professional camera equipment to film.
- Must come up with own recipes using our products, as well as own creative ideas for video production.
- Must have a computer with all relevant software to perform work
- Experience with film editing software required (i.e adobe premiere)
- Experience with adding graphics and title cards (i.e adobe aftereffects)
- Self-Driven, so can be able to produce high quality video edits, without supervision.
- Experience creating Youtube videos preferred, but not required
This job is one position. So you will be doing both duties of Videographer/Video Editor.
- Please submit your resume and links to your video portfolio with the email subject stating 'Videographer/ Video Editor' for consideration.
Emails without the proper subject header will not be considered.
Compensation will be discussed at interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers