compensation: wage commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Provides boiler service and maintenance for commercial/industrial customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for servicing product and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Maintenance, repair, and installation of boilers.
• Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses & repairs boilers.
• Checkout & troubleshooting of boilers.
• Provide coaching & guidance to other technicians on boiler repairs.
• Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customer.
• Inspects vehicles by checking vehicle condition and literature supplies.
• Maintains tools and equipment by inspecting for signs of wear.
• Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files.
• Represents company by serving as a direct customer contact.
• Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need.
• Keeps current all manufacturers' products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Be knowledgeable with the products and services offered by Desert Boilers and become effective in the sales of those products and services.
• Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
EXPERIENCE: Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning; and one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical demands of the position include occasional sitting; frequent stooping, crouching, kneeling, balancing, and climbing; and constant standing, walking, reaching, and gripping. Material handling demands include lifting from floor level to overhead, with occasional lifting up to 115 lbs., frequent lifting up to 50 lbs., and constant lifting up to 25 lbs., placing the position in the Very Heavy Physical Demand Classification (PDC). Must be able to talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Desert Boilers and Controls is an equal opportunity employer and afford equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers