Are you tired of emergency on-call? Are you tired of your spiffs and commissions changing with no notice? Does your employer look at you as a number? Does your employer hire sales people and not tradespeople?
Monkey Wrench Plumbing is the company for you. We do not have emergency on-call because we want you to be home with your family in the evening and on the weekends. We provide great pay and you will have a NEW company van/truck to drive home in each night so you don't have to put miles on your personal vehicle.
How can we do this? Because we care and have one of the best cultures in the industry. If you are interested, let us know. The owner of the company will respond to qualified inquiries. Yes, he will respect your privacy. If you are a spouse looking for a new job for your spouse, we respect that too. Sometimes our loved ones need help finding a better company to work for!
Why should you sell for Monkey Wrench Plumbing?
• Guaranteed salary during training, uncapped earnings with very achievable six figure potential to follow
• Use of company vehicle and cell phone
• Career growth opportunity with a company who promotes from within
• Extensive Water Treatment equipment and product training
• Team support with management that cares
• Unlimited customer potential with brand recognition and marketing
• Training seminars and industry specific trade shows or events
• Sales incentives/contests
• Stable and growing, family oriented company
• Running 2-4 leads daily Mon-Fri and maintaining a minimum sales quota of $40,000 a month
• Provide homeowners with all types of plumbing/sewer/tankless and water treatment services
• Continuously exceed customer expectations
• Direct in-home sales/service experience preferred
• Proven lead generation skills is highly desirable
• Must be outgoing and personable
• Customer service oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, outgoing & friendly
• A history of meeting and exceeding performance expectations
• Excellent customer service and communication skills required
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Valid driver's license and a good driving record
• For insurance purposes it is mandated that our drivers be a minimum of 21 years of age
Ready to apply? Email your resume directly to our hiring manager Zachary Roland or feel free to call him directly
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, and a motor vehicle record check.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers