compensation: Very good pay and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fast-growing online retailer is looking for an E-commerce Product Development Specialist who has at least TWO years related experience. This position offers Significant room for growth, and chance to take on an impressive amount of responsibility.
• Conduct research on Amazon.com, Walmart.com etc. to assess competition that exists in the marketplaces and determine which products and what improvement are needed by customers and potential customers.
• Design a vision and pitches for new products that meet emergent needs on marketplaces Amazon.com, Walmart.com, etc., communicate with sales team, design team, overseas office and factories for product development and to ensure that projects are proceeding according to schedule and meeting functional and design specifications.
• Determine metrics to gauge the success of a product or a line of products in terms of its sales, effectiveness, customer satisfaction and feedback. Measure and track products performance and provide the management with analysis.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree and up preferred.
• TWO years E-commerce products development related experience preferred. (Familiar with one or more product categories: "Sports and Outdoors", "Fitness Equipment", "Home, Garden and Tools", "Office Furniture and Supplies", "Kids and Baby Products, Toys", etc., on marketplaces: Amazon, Walmart, eBay etc.)
• Excellent technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Superb attention to details. Ability to follow-up and follow through.
• Outstanding time-management, planning, and administrative skills and has ability to organize and prioritize workload.
• Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic spirit, outgoing character and positive attitude; high degree of energy, detail-oriented, self-motivation, and flexibility.
Please submit resume and cover letter to us for immediate consideration, and indicate "E-commerce Product Development Specialist" in the subject line. Thank you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers