compensation: $18/ hour -20/ hour DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
WE ARE OPEN TO FULL AND PART TIME OFFERS. YOU WILL SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE BUT MUST ADHERE TO THE SCHEDULE YOU SET. 1099 Contract only position.
MAJOR GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Clearly communicate plans and execution to the team
• Oversee all aspects of SEO performance
• Provide oversight of SEO and ensure execution is aligned with strategy
• Be an expert on the latest SEO techniques and strategies
• Assess opportunities across all internet properties related to improving SEO rankings such as traffic, domain authority, back-link profile, etc..
• Work closely with the team to understand requirements and ensure successful execution
• Act as the SEO subject matter expert for topics including: on-page, off-page and technical SEO, accessibility and link building.
• Foster SEO campaigns from conception to implementation, including internal approval processes, account structure, keyword list development, copy creation and testing.
• Develop and CREATE ORIGINIAL CONTENT. This may require attending local seminars and out of office workshops to develop a understanding of our industry.
• Communicate to team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings and use various sources. Comfortable configuring and using Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz and more.
EXPERIENCE, ATTITUDES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• A strong track record of identifying high value, low cost solutions to problems by balancing business and customer needs with tech capabilities
• Flexible self-starter with optimistic attitude, ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
• Must be focused, incredibly organized, show excellent attention to detail and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to their work
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work history
• 2+ years of experience in managing SEO initiatives
• Strong project management skills
• Highly analytical and process driven
• Entrepreneurial-minded self-starter that requires minimal supervision, and proactive in getting work completed without constant direction. Works with a sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
• Experience working with and multiple CMS environments.
• Experience working with HTML/CSS and website administration a plus, but NOT REQUIRED.
• Comfortable with data and experience with Google Analytics and Search
- MUST HAVE A TEAM PLAYER, POSITIVE ATTITUDE WITH CO-WORKERS - NO ATTITUDE
- MUST BE ABLE TO DEVELOP AND WRITE ORIGINAL CONTENT
- MUST HAVE EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITING SKILLS
- MUST BE ABLE TO BUILD HIGH AUTHORITY BACKLINKS
- MUST BE ABLE TO MANAGE ON-SITE SEO
- MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE DIRECTION, EVEN IF THAT DIRECTION CHANGES DAILY
Pay: $15/ hour -$20/ hour DOE
SEO, search engine, search, google adwords, google analytics, paid search, keyword research, director of SEO, SEO manager, content developer, content writer, onpage seo, offpage seo, backlinks, search engine optimization, SEM,
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers