compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
What we are looking for –
We are looking for an experienced and organized full charge bookkeeper! Must be personable and professional and have extensive knowledge and experience with QuickBooks Desktop and Online accounting programs.
You must be a team player! Be willing to help and receive help and training from others!
You will –
Prepare in-house checks and deposits
Download / Input bank account transactions
Download / Input credit card transactions
Reconcile monthly bank and credit card activity
Input brokerage account transactions
Input transactions for tax return preparation purposes
Research and assist in client's vendor management including issues and disputes
Facilitate AP cycle with 3rd party bill payment service
Prepare W-2 and 1099 filings
Prepare new account banking documents
Prepare and record journal entries
Prepare cash flow and cash management reports
Prepare cash (needs) flow projections
Prepare budgets and comparison of actual to budget
Prepare other departmental reports and client service tools
Open, organize and distribute/scan department mail daily
Assist in document scanning and maintain client data files
Perform other duties as assigned
We want –
• Someone with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently and provide follow up with the team
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple sets of client books
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Solid knowledge of basic accounting principles and concepts
• Impeccable ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent personal and professional references
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Clear knowledge of Financial Reporting, including Balance Sheets and Income Statements
Experience working with payroll services including ADP, Paychex, Intuit, iSolved (Higher-up)
Reconciliation and preparation of entries to record bank and brokerage accounts experience
• At least 4 years of professional experience in an accounting or business management environment is preferred
• Associate’s, bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field is preferred
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel, and Word is essential
We offer –
• Collaborative fun environment
• Commuter benefit up to $265 monthly
• Generous 401(k) match
• Individual and cash profit sharing bonuses
• Generous company contribution to medical benefits
• Summer ‘Give Back to the Community’ outings
• Catered weekly lunch and healthy snacks
• Paid firm retreats
We are –
ASPIRIANT THE LEADING INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRM.
We recognize, respect and value the contributions of each employee, and we strive to cultivate a work environment that strikes an agreeable balance between our professional and personal lives.
Our core values guide us to seek out a broad range of perspectives, talent, and backgrounds to achieve our mission; one where all staff contribute to and share our success. Aspiriant is committed to diversity, and as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to employment practices that ensure that employees and applicants for employment are provided with equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the position.
Applicants should go to www.aspiriant.com, select the ‘careers’ link in the footer and search for open positions in Los Angeles. From there submit a resume for consideration.
Aspiriant is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is in compliance with San Francisco’s “Fair Chance Ordinance” (FCO).
Aspiriant is a Registered Investment Adviser, subject to SEC regulation, and requires all employees (and at times, family members) to disclose securities holding and transactions. There are also restrictions on trading certain securities. Candidates are encouraged to request further information regarding these policies
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers