Great opportunity for experienced Accountant/Bookkeeper to work in a well-established CPA firm in Brentwood.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a full-service public accounting firm with over 30 years’ experience providing bookkeeping, accounting, and tax preparation services.
Qualifications and Requirements for Accountant/Bookkeeper:
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Accountant/Bookkeeper (a must)
- Strong Bookkeeping knowledge and experience (AR/AP, General Ledger, Financial Statements, Tax Returns, Payroll, Credit Card and Bank Reconciliations, Journal Entries, Analysis of Accounts and Account Reconciliations, Revenue and Expense Allocation, Reconcile Balance Sheet and P&L Accounts, Workers Comp, City Business License, 1099/1096, W-2, Secretary of State Filing, Business Property Statement filing, etc.)
- City Business License Audit, Sales Tax Audit, Payroll Audit etc. experience is a plus.
- Corporation, Partnership and Individual tax preparation experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in a CPA/Accounting firm is a plus.
- Must have excellent computer skills (QuickBooks & Microsoft office programs).
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize/multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with staff members of diverse accounting background.
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional work-ethics.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter and salary history.
Reference Job #301