"How to Buy Properties at Trustee’s Sales"
QR Code Link to This Post
Investors can often find the best deals at trustee’s sales. So why don’t more investors do it? The answer may be because the sale process is mystifying, which frightens away many investors. It could also be because most investors assume you need 100% of the purchase price in cash at the trustee’s sale. No longer! At our workshop, we will take the mystery out of the process and the financing. At this workshop we will cover how to research the properties going to sale, various bidding strategies, how to finance your purchase, and what to do once you’re the winning bidder. Plus, you will participate in an actual LIVE trustee’s sale! If you’re serious about buying properties at the trustee’s sale, don’t miss this workshop!!!!!
At this workshop, you will learn how to:
Before the trustee’s Sale:
1. Research the best foreclosure properties going to sale
2. Breakdown the components of a “Notice of Trustee’s Sale”
3. Prepare for the trustee’s sale
At the trustee’s Sale:
1. Bid at the trustee’s sale
2. Utilize various bidding strategies at the sale
3. Compete with other investors
4. Finance your purchase
After the Trustee’s Sale:
1. What to do when you’re the winning bidder
2. Obtaining possession
3. Dealing with Holdover owners or tenants
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Location: Olympic Collection, 11301 W. Olympic Blvd., LA 90064
Cost: $98 (FREE for Gold Members). $196.00 after June 15
RSVP: www.LAREIC.com, or call show contact info
This special event is sponsored by Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Club, Retran.net, and SunsetEquityGroup.