compensation: Please let me know your price for an hour or two, if that sounds like reasonable amount of time.
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a WordPress coding specialist, particularly one with a lot of experience with Twenty Seventeen theme.
I have been working on a WordPress site (hosted by Siteground). It is basically ready for launch, but needs a few technical adjustments. Mainly:
(Twenty Seventeen theme)
- Header issues (homepage and other pages, especially mobile homepage)
- Mainly reduce header height (the code, not the image file).... I think that may fix most-- perhaps all-- of the issues with header.
- Main section in home page is displaying twice. Need to remove redundancy.
- Browser/mobile compatibility (The header fix may take care of most of this, I'm thinking.... Site looks pretty good otherwise.)
- Spacing issues when organizing part of homepage into two columns (two columns of "buttons" that link to other pages)
- Smaller "window" for transparent layer when scrolling (60% height, perhaps?)
- Adding mini logos on drop-down menu, next to words.
- Subtle click "notification" when button is clicked/touched (not vital at all).
- May be a couple other minor things, if there is time.
I imagine for someone with a lot of experience working on the code for Wordpress sites this (or at least most of it) could be done in an hour or two.
I am looking for someone to come over Sunday (Jan 13th, after 2 p.m.) or Monday (Jan 14th, any time) to fix these issues.
I can provide more details beforehand, but please include in your reply:
- Experience working with Wordpress / Twenty Seventeen theme
- Availability Sunday (after 2 p.m.) or Monday (any time)
- Estimate of time needed. (Does 1-2 hours sound right?)
- Estimate of price
Thank you for your time.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers