This temporary position will take charge of some of my marketing projects from idea to execution, ensuring that all is perfect in every possible way from the aesthetics, the flow, and the overall package.
If you provide value, this could turn into a permanent position, which will include employee benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, 401k, and more.
• Assigning, editing, and producing marketing collaterals such as my videos, brochures and websites
• Assisting with hiring and overseeing freelancers
• Track campaign performance and produce timely reports
• Quality-control checks of final work.
The ideal candidate:
• Must be able to handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be tech-savvy
• Has significant experience in creative marketing – both digital and offline
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent organization skills – can handle multiple projects at the same time while dealing with alterations, schedule changes, and Murphy’s Law
• Can spot talent, be a liaison between us and our freelancers, and operate independently
• Maintains high editorial standards. Has extremely critical eye for design and writing materials
• Has the ability to say "no, do it again, here's why..."
• Ownership. The work that is live is yours--an extension of you and your dedication to perfection.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers